4PM started life as an experimental project at the National Film and Television School in the UK, after the course, Bojan decided to continue developing it to a fully releasable state. Working in film for 8 years, he wanted apply these skills to interactive narrative, learning the tools (Unity and Maya) along the way, and this is his first project.
It is an experimental take on interactive narrative, a short game dealing with a contemporary, relatable character, all told through a short, tense and audio-visually polished experience.
- An unsual, different game experience
- Subtle mechanics that come from the story
- A contemporary world, with relatable characters
- Cinematic, beautifully lit visuals
- Professional voice acting
- An orchestrated score, specially crafted for 4PM
- A thought provoking narrative
The game engine being used is Unity with a few third party plug-ins.
Terence Dunn & Arran Price
Win, Mac and Linux